Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mark Nation - Orlando Commercial Production

My days working for an Orlando production company has its perks. :)

We work with a local lawyer, Mark Nation, pretty frequently. He chooses us for his Orlando commercial production needs. He actually gets free commercials through the local networks but he likes to hire us to do additional ones. Maybe it is my amazing teleprompter skills :)

He normally comes to the studio, get's camera ready and does a handful of 10 or 30-second spots. However, one day he calls and asks us to come to his office and do an on-location shoot. SURE! Why not?

We get there and he has surprise guests he wants to use in his commercial production. His dogs!! They were so cute!

Did you see the spot?

I don't have it to show you BUT I do have a “normal” one we shot at his office.

http://blackburstentertainment.com/portfolio/the-nation-law-firm-office-spots/


But here is a pic so you believe me.....




Oh how I love Orlando video production :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post about Orlando video production, I have read your blog and its good thanks for sharing this blog with us

    ReplyDelete