Thursday, March 21, 2013

WFTV Channel 9 Commercial Production Shoot


My days working for an Orlando production company has its perks. :)

One of the very first Orlando video production Shoots I went on was for WFTV Severe Weather Center channel 9. They had an exhibit opening at the Orlando Science Center and we were there to capture the excitement. They needed a local video production company to assist them with making teasers and commercials to get the public to come check out the new exhibit.

First off, I've never been to the Science Center. I know I know, lame on my end. It's super cool in there! Totally neat. I got to walk in all VIP style and skip the lines and head to the roped off exhibit. My job rocks! :)

Luckily, I didn't hurt anybody that day. I say that because it was my first time setting up and breaking down rifas , hot-boxes, redheads, C-Stands, tripods, etc.. on location and not just at the studio and there were also millions of little kids running around. I'm a pro now, so don't worry :)

Unfortunately, I can't direct you to our website to view my very first Orlando video production adventure. But... you can always go check out the exhibit and think of me!



Need to produce a commercial? Who you going to call? Us! The best Orlando production company ever! (I'm not biased)

No comments:

Post a Comment